Hôtel du Louvre
Place André Malraux
Paris, France, 75001
Tel: +33 (0) 1 73 11 12 34
An authentic 5 star experience in Central Paris
Thank you for your interest in Hotel du Louvre.
We appreciate the valuable feedback our loyal guests have shared over the past period and are therefore delighted to announce that the highly anticipated renovation of the hotel will start mid-April 2017.
Great care has been taken to restrict any noise to hours between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday only. We anticipate minimum disruption to our guests.
Please kindly note that our Bar will be closed until December 2017.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and support.
If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be pleased to answer to all your questions personally.
General Manager - Fanny.firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the historical heart of the City of Lights and in a neigborhood bubbling with life, Hôtel du Louvre offers a welcome haven of serenity and an ideal starting point to unveil Paris’ secrets. In the historic setting, seize the opportunity to savour classical french specialties with our Chef's refined twist or to unwind in a luxurious guestroom with stunning views over Paris landmarks.
What Makes Each Stay Extraordinary:
- A luxurious setting, filled with history :
177 guestrooms in an authentic Parisian style, including 43 suites with a view over Paris rooftops and monuments
- At the heart of Paris arts and culture : the hotel is surrounded by the Musée du Louvre, the Comédie-Française, the Palais Garnier and Palais Royal square
- A typical brasserie with a terrace overlooking the Louvre : discover traditional French gastronomy revisited by our inspired Chef and Pastry Chef
- 8 exclusive meeting rooms: for confidential meetings or larger events up to 150 guests, most of them with natural light and unique views
- Clefs d’Or concierge: tailor-made recommendations and caring service to offer you a truly unique experience